Here are some reasons why converting your paper files to Electronic Document Imaging makes so much sense.
- Reclaim Office/Warehouse Space: Turn those file cabinets, boxes, and piles of paper back into usable office space. After converting paper files to Document Imaging, you can destroy or archive the paper files.
- End Delays Searching for Lost, Misplaced or Misfiled Documents: Documents can’t be misfiled and don’t need to be refiled because they always reside at the computer. The Document Image files can be accessed by a single user or by multiple users in different locations.
- Eliminate Document Storage Fees: Paper files can be eliminated along
with the cost to store them. Your text, graphics and documents of all sizes are transferred onto CD-ROM disks as permanent records.
- Eliminate the Inconvenience of Off-Site Document Retrieval: Records stored on your network and/or CDs take up so little space that you will never need an off-site warehouse to store files.
- View, Print, Email or Fax a Document Without Leaving Your Desk:With a few mouse clicks, access any document from Windows based PCs.
- Password Protection Keeps Information Secure:Password protection is an optional feature that prevents unauthorized access to confidential information.
- Disaster Proof: Your document image files will be saved as off-site CDs in the event of an accident or loss to your facility or computers.
- Improve Time Management: Retrieval is easy and quick (much faster than microfilm or microfiche access) using your selected indexes.